Collection of Information
We collect information about you when you visit the Site, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, which you may provide to us when you register for an account, place an order, or sign up for marketing communications.
- Payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, which you may provide to us when you make a purchase.
- Device information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type, which is automatically collected when you visit the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Site and our products and services.
- Process and fulfill your orders, including sending you order confirmations and tracking information.
- Communicate with you about your account, orders, and marketing communications.
- Personalize your experience on the Site.
- Analyze and understand how the Site is used.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, and other illegal activities.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- With service providers and partners who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, fulfillment centers, and email service providers.
- If required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- You can opt out of marketing communications by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the emails we send you or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account on the Site.
- You can exercise your right to delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or operational purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no online service is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.